1. Remove the glass silicone glue, clean the bathtub by Japan water sand paper
2. Use newspaper to cover the floor & wall
3. Use autobody filler from Germany to repair the bathtub
4. Anti-slip work for bathtub
5. Using ventilating fan provided by us during spraying for better ventilation
6. Spray the enamel paint
7. Needs around 2 hours for the enamel paint to dry using heat lamp
8. Polish the bathtub using Japan water sand paper
9. Spray the enamel paint (top coating)
The above engineering work will start at 10am and will be finished at 5pm.
You can use the bathtub at 7pm on the other day.